Click on the photo above
for the article
Three key questions about abortion
The Interim's will soon launch a new website. We apologize for the delay. Hopefully the site will be live in early September 2009.
Wappel joins CLC as legal counsel
Campaign Life Coalition welcomes former MP Tom Wappel aboard their pro-life lobby group.
Wappel's 13 recommendations for Catholic clergy and bishops
Gibbons freed, then rearrested - (Tony Gosgnach)
Alleged obstruction of a peace officer and mischief to property have once again landed Linda Gibbons, a grandmother and pro-life activist, in jail.
Pro-life caucus chair boldly speaks out
- Paul Tuns discusses the recent National Post piece written by MP Rod Bruinooge, in which he unapologetically defends life.
The 40 Days for Life campaign gains ground in Canada
- A look at Canada's adoption of 40 Days for Life, in which pro-lifers offer silent prayer and fasting for the unborn victims of abortion.
Obama could bring ‘new world order': Kissinger
(John-Henry Westen) - Michael O'Brien warns about the wrong-headedness of a ‘New World Order'.
Reflections on the pro-life legacy
of former president George W. Bush (John Jalsevac)
- A look back at what President Bush did - and didn’t do - for pro-life.
Weyrich inspired Christian activism
Paul Tuns recalls the important work of Conservative giant Paul Weyrich, who passed away recently at 66.
Neuhaus was an intellectual giant
- The Interim takes a look at the wonderful work of First Things’ founder Father Richard John Neuhaus, who passed away recently, leaving a legacy of incredible pro-life work.
Gairdner’s books point the way up from despair
Harley Price reviews William Gairdners’ recent works, which seek to defend universals in a relativistic age.
Address homosexuality with charity: minister
- Fr. John Harvey discusses spiritual support for those trying to live a chaste life at a recent CLC-sponsored clergy luncheon.